123 HP Envy 7855 Photo Printer is the compact desktop printers used at home and small business for printing photos and files anytime. The Drivers are to be downloaded and updated often because they contain some packages and software that helps you to improve the performance of the printers. The Drivers & Software for HP Envy Photo 7855 supports both in Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
The HP Envy Photo 7855 is All-in-one Multi-Function Photo Printer which needs User Manuals and instructions to use them effectively and safely. For updating it again you can Download user manuals to understand the user guidelines and set up the printer. Download the User manual for Envy 7855 Photo printer model underneath.
Unboxing and Setting Up the HP Envy Photo 7855
After purchasing the HP Envy 7855 printer you must be careful in handling it. First unbox it from the packaging, to do so please follow these steps:
- Remove all the packaging materials.
- Use a knife, blade or scissors to cut the box in top and open it.
- Lift the printer out from the box carefully and place it on the table.
- Remove all the foams and tapes covering the printer.
- Peel off the plastic sheet wrappers from the printer.
- Check for any blue tapes inside or outside the printer and peel it off.
- Make sure your printer box contains the following accessories used for connecting HP Envy Photo 7855 printer... Continue Reading
- HP Envy Photo 7855 is All-in-one multi-function printer which is a compact desktop printer to print, scan, copy and fax files.
- Used to print high-quality photos with less cost.
- Envy 7855 uses HP Thermal inkjet technology.
- You can print I wireless network using HP ePrint, HP Smart App, Bluetooth Smart and Dual Band Wi-Fi.
- It supports Automatic Document Feeding with 35 sheets of multi-page scanning.
- It comes with one 1pigment black cartridge and 1color cartridge.
- The HP 64 Instant Ink cartridge for black prints approximately 230 pages and tri-color prints about 145 pages.
- This printer can print at the average speed of 16seconds.
- Envy Photo 7855 printer do not support Telephone Handset feature.
- The Tri-color cartridge needs to be replaced entirely if any of the color empties.
- At the maximum it can copy 50 pages.
- Can be used for small and lower budget printing only.
- Monthly printing capacity is limited to 300 to 400 pages after that 7855 printer becomes relatively slow.
- HP Envy 7855 printer supports the feature Bluetooth Smart which is known as the Bluetooth Low Energy used for connecting your printer and your Android devices using the HP ePrint App.
- This HP ePrint App allows you to print from the cloud services like the Drop box and Google Drive.
- The Bluetooth Smart feature is completely different from the traditional Bluetooth pairing feature.
- Once you download the ePrint App, go to settings and select the setup icon.
- Now turn on the Bluetooth Low Energy feature to enable the Bluetooth smart printing.
HP Smart App:
- The Hp Envy printer allows you to print directly from your mobile phones by using the App called as “HP Smart App”.
- It allows your printer model Envy 7855 to access the Remote Printing feature.
- It can be downloaded from the Google play store and prints file, documents, texts and even photos from your smart phones easily.
- You just need to connect the printer and the mobile device to the same wireless network connection.
- Once connected you can print from anywhere with Auto duplexing feature that has 704 nozzles for printing black and 2052 nozzles for printing colors.
HP Envy Photo 7855 Instant ink:
- The printer HP Envy 7855 multi-function compact desktop printer comes with the Instant Ink cartridges one with the HP 64 Setup Black Instant ink cartridge and the other is HP 64 setup Tri-color Instant Ink Cartridge.
- HP Instant Ink can print 230 black pages and 145 color pages.
- The Tri-color Instant Ink Cartridge comes with the common color cyan, Magenta and Yellow.
- It allows you to print borderless stunning photos.
Document & Media Handling:
- HP Envy 7855 printer supports the media for envelopes, glossy paper, plain paper, labels, light-weight paper, matte paper, glossy inkjet papers, photo paper and also the recycled papers.
- The Input tray can hold 125 papers with 8.5 x 14 inches and the output tray can hold 25 papers.
- It supports A4 and legal size papers in which you can print B/W draft, Color Draft, B/W normal and color ISO.
- You can print high-quality photos in the HP photo sheet of size 4 x 6 inch.
- 7855 Envy printer supports Dual band Wi-Fi, Wireless connection and SD card Slot.
123-hp-com-envy7855.com is an Independent Service Provider of Tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site. The Printer Driver for HP Envy Photo 7855 can also be downloaded from 123.hp.com
Call us now
Complete Guide to make a call from anywhere regarding your Printer
Our Toll Free Number