HP Envy 7855 All-in-One printer has some minor problems to be corrected. Troubleshooting those problems helps user to fix them and handle them if it returns in future. Envy photo printer is a multi-function printer, some of its common issues/ troubles are discussed here. Our experts will guide with proper solution for the most commonly handled problems.
Do not Use Setup Cartridge:
The brand new HP Envy 7855 printers will sometimes show you the error message saying that “Do Not Use Setup cartridges” when you try to set the ink cartridges in their slot. To resolve this issue, please these steps carefully.
- If you have already inserted the HP 64 setup Instant ink cartridges, remove them carefully.
- Make sure you use only the authenticated HP Envy’s ink cartridges.
- Now unplug the power cord and switch off the power supply.
- Check if your printer is connected with the USB cable, remove the cable.
- Wait for 5 minutes and now press the power button.
- Hold the power button for approx 30 seconds to remove the additional charge.
- Now plug in the power cord to the wall outlet.
- Wait for the printer to the printer to load and open the printer.
- Insert the Instant Ink cartridges properly into the corresponding color slots and then try printing.
- If the problem prevails contact us, our technical experts will guide with further clarifications.
Won’t finish Calibrating:
The printer HP Envy 7855 works well while printing and copying the files but when it comes to scanning the document, the printer scans too dark. It creates a dark scan while scanning to email from the AIO Printer. Follow the steps underneath to resolve this issue,
Scanning Too Dark:
- Check whether you have installed the latest Full-feature software correctly.
- If not install the HP Scan Software properly.
- Open your windows and click start button.
- Click the Envy 7855 printer icon to start the HP Printer Assistant.
- Place the paper that you want to scan in the scanner and click the Scan option.
- Now your printer scans the photo or document that you have placed for scanning.
- Select the save as option and set the jpeg format.
- Choose the item type as photo and click scan.
- The preview page will appear on the screen you can set the brightness, contrast and midtones from it.
- Save the picture once the preview page it correct and in good quality.
Printer Screen Flashes:
HP Envy Photo 7855 printer prints well but the touch screen flashes sometimes. This problem does not the printer but the Printer Screen Flashes after few minutes of time. In-order to troubleshoot this issue, please follow these steps carefully,
- First thing you have to do is “power reset”.
- Turn on the HP Envy 7855 printer.
- Wait for the printer to load and leave it idle without disturbing it.
- Disconnect the printer’s power cord when the printer is on.
- Wait for 1minute and connect the power cord.
- Turn on the printer.
- Try resetting the printer to factory default settings.
- Go to the printer’s control panel and open the dashboard at the top of the touch screen.
- Touch Setup→Printer Maintenance→Restore→Restore Factory Defaults.
- The screen shows the message “starting the printer’s factory defaults”.
- The settings will now be restored and click continue.
Unable to Print in HP Smart App:
The HP Smart App allows you to print the photos and documents directly from your mobile phones either the Android device or the Apple device. Users have to connect their mobile phones with the same wireless connection of printer. Sometimes it is unable to connect with the App for printing. In order to resolve this issue follow the underlying steps carefully,
- Change the internet service provider by restoring the network.
- Tao on the wireless icon on your Envy 7855 printer.
- Go to Settings→scroll up for finding the Restore Network Settings.
- Select yes and click ok.
- Now open the Google play store from your Android mobile phone.
- Search for the HP Smart App and click download.
- Install the app and click open.
- Now the App opens in your mobile phone, Select the Remote Printing.
- Click on the check box “User License Agreement”.
- Click start and get started by adding your printer model Envy 7855.
- Select set up a new printer and click continue.
- Allow the HP Smart App to access the device location and choose your printer.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password and make sure your Envy photo 7855 printer also connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- You can change the network or printer based on your need and click continue to proceed.
- It prepares the printer connection and obtains the IP address and click continue.
- Your printer is now connected with the HP Smart App; you can now print your desired documents or photos.
Disclaimer: 123-hp-com-envy7855.com is an Independent Service Provider of Tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site. The Printer Driver for HP Envy Photo 7855 can also be downloaded from 123.hp.com