After purchasing the HP Envy 7855 printer you must be careful in handling it. First unbox it from the packaging, to do so please follow these steps:
- Remove all the packaging materials.
- Use a knife, blade or scissors to cut the box in top and open it.
- Lift the printer out from the box carefully and place it on the table.
- Remove all the foams and tapes covering the printer.
- Peel off the plastic sheet wrappers from the printer.
- Check for any blue tapes inside or outside the printer and peel it off.
- Make sure your printer box contains the following accessories used for connecting HP Envy Photo 7855 printer,
- Power cord
- HP 64 Setup Tri-color Ink Ready Cartridge
- HP 64 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
- Ink caution Flyer
- Phone cord
- Setup cord
- Instruction Manual
- Software installation CD/DVD
- Take the cartridges out from the cover and check the color, quality & brand.
- Make sure your printer is in good condition if not return it and claim for a new printer.
Setting the Printer:
Once Unboxed the HP Envy 7855 printer, now it’s time for you setup the printer. If you find any difficulty in setting up the printer please get experts advice and clarify your doubts then start setting up the new printer. We provide you with clear steps to set up the Envy photo printer 7855. Follow these simple instructions,
- Choose a comfortable work place for your HP Envy Photo 7855 printer.
- Place your printer near the wall outlet.
- Plug in one end of the power cord to the printer and other end to the power supply.
- You can use a power strip to connect, but HP recommends you to connect your Envy 7855 printer to wall outlet for better performance.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer.
- The printer will start the initializing process.
- Wait for the printer to load.
- The touch screen
- Now it asks you to select your preferred language.
- Select the language, date, time and country using the arrow keys available.
- Click ok button and the printer will load the information for installing the ink cartridges.
- Remove the Tri-color Instant Ink cartridge from the packaging.
- Lift the top cover to access the ink cartridges.
- If you have any difficulty in opening them, use scissors to open.
- Take the HP 64 Setup Tri-color Instant Ink cartridge.
- Remove the yellow tape from the cartridge and insert it into the correct color slot.
- Make sure there you don’t touch the ink nozzles or the copper colored contacts.
- Slide the cartridges in the slot and press firmly until it clicks into the place.
- Follow the same for the Black Instant Ink cartridge.
- Close the Top cover and click ok in the printer control panel.
- Now the printer begins to charge the ink, don’t turn off while the printer is getting ready or you will waste the ink.
- When the load paper prompt displays, load the plain white paper into the paper tray.
- Pull out the input and push in the photo tray.
- Remove the tape holding the paper width guides.
- Then push out the paper width guides until they stop.
- Load the paper and adjust the guides.
- Push in the paper input tray.
- Envy Photo 7855 printer’s dedicated paper tray automatically matches the print settings to paper type and size which is loaded.
- Click ok.
Now the HP Envy 7855 printer is ready to print files or documents. If you want to print photos, place the photo sheets in the paper tray and then try printing. Use the instruction CD/DVD to install the driver software or connecting with the wireless Wi-Fi network. It is important to choose the preferred settings for your printer.
- Avoid placing it in the sunlight and make sure it is free from dust, heat and away from water.
- Do not place it near the micro oven or near to the opened window.
- Keep it away from children.
- Make sure that your printer is near to the power supply.
- Always choose a comfortable workplace for your printer.
- Place the printer near the wall or on a firm table.
- Do not leave your HP Envy Photo 7855 idle; use it often or else the ink gets dried up.
Follow the instructions in the user manual carefully in order to use your printer effectively & efficiently.
Disclaimer: 123-hp-com-envy7855.com is an Independent Service Provider of Tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site. The Printer Driver for HP Envy Photo 7855 can also be downloaded from 123.hp.com